CCM (County College of Morris) - Anyone applied to Nursing program for Fall?Register Today!
This is a discussion on CCM (County College of Morris) - Anyone applied to Nursing program for Fall? in New Jersey State Nursing Programs, part of New Jersey Nursing ... Hey everyone, Checking in to see if anyone has applied to the professional track of the nursing...by laura102 May 5, '12Hey everyone,
Checking in to see if anyone has applied to the professional track of the nursing program at County College of Morris, NJ for this Fall?
I need some company while I anxiously await my letter to see if I got into the program.
Let me know and have a great day
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=706672©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,015 Views
- May 22, '12 by marbo426Hello-
I am in the same position waiting to here from CCM for the Fall nursing program. Do you know when we will hear? I really want to get into the fall program and not have to wait until January.
Good luck, I am sure you will get in and do great. :spin:
- May 23, '12 by laura102Hey! My letter from CCM came today. Did yours?
I was accepted Very excited!
I am sure you got in too. Good luck!
Hope we can talk more in the future
- May 23, '12 by NurseKate16Good luck from a CCM graduate!! I remember waiting for my letter a few years ago:-)!
- May 23, '12 by laura102Thank you NurseKate16! How was the program?? I haven't actually had a chance to talk to anyone that has been thru it at CCM.
I am really excited and can't wait to start. (lol...funny how that works, right....then a month in you want to die cause the work is so much. I do that every semester. hehe)
- May 23, '12 by NurseKate16I was very happy with it and felt they prepared you for the nclex. I am very happy I went there. And yes, I am in school for my BSN and it's both exciting and dreadful haha!
- Aug 20, '12 by noelusb1I guess ill see u in class next week. Yay
- Aug 20, '12 by laura102Very excited What clinical did you get?