Bergen Community College Nursing Program Question - Page 150Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by AlyssaGDid anyone receive an email stating that our orientation started at noon? I replyed as I thought our orientation was 2-4 Wednesday but haven't heard back. I just ask because I have made arrangements with my job around the 2-4 time frame that was given to us initially.
- Jun 18, '12 by AlyssaGApparently we have a 'health professionals' orientation first at noon. I had no idea- thought was simply 2-4. Oh well, see everyone Wednesday!
- Jun 18, '12 by jimmygneccoYeah I was confused by that as well... I guess I'll be there at 12
- Jun 26, '12 by rnhopeful1It's quiet in here, everyone like orientation? I got my books, just haveto finish a few odds and ends... I started reading, the math is easy, so far..just got to practice metric conversions, always had trouble with that, Question for the "upper classmen" , are we allowed to keep notes on our clipboards for conversions, or any info to make sure we dont screw up in clinical?
- Jun 26, '12 by j83087Hi,
I am going into level 3, and in my experience we were allowed to keep whatever information we found helpful on our clipboards for clinical. However, clinical is fast paced and you don't always have time to refer back to your notes.
My suggestion is to re-read your notes after lecture each day. Make sure your work doesn't get ahead of you.
- Jun 27, '12 by rnhopeful1thanks J83087, good luck in level 3, Im sure you'll do fine!
- Jun 27, '12 by rnhopeful1What section is everyone in?
- Jun 27, '12 by jimmygneccoI'm in 003
- Jun 27, '12 by henny13I'm in 002
- Jul 15, '12 by mxDP95I'm currently finishing up chem 101 for summer u and then I'll apply for the evening nursing for BCC. I didn't apply yet but does anyone know of any good books to get to study for the HESI or what portions are generally harder for most people? And how soon did you know you were accepted into the program?