Bergen Community College Nursing Program Question - Page 149Register Today!
- May 30, '12 by rnhopeful1Thanks Alyssa!! Sorry to bother..
- May 31, '12 by gbayck9You can register before you hand in your physical forms. Those need to be handed in with all other paperwork by August 20th. I haven't had my physical yet but will be going soon. Congrats on your acceptance!!
Alyssa & Jimmy, are you available on weekdays for the CPR? Would sometime during the week of July 15 work for both of you?
- May 31, '12 by AlyssaGI work 9-530 usually. Let me know I can take half day if necessary,
- May 31, '12 by jimmygneccoi have class and work during the weekdays. I can probably take off work on friday if need be. But during the week is really tough for me
- Jun 7, '12 by gbayck9We could probably do it on the weekend if that works best. I'll have him check the availability of ambulance corp building.
- Jun 7, '12 by jimmygneccoThank you, I really appreciate that
- Jun 12, '12 by henny13Congrats to everyone who got admitted and will be starting in the Fall. I too will be joining you guys!!!!
I was wondering if anyone can tell me which textbooks are used for level 1? I tried looking online through the BCC bookstore website, but there are a lot of options. Any books previous level 1 students recommend?
- Jun 14, '12 by AlyssaGI think you need most- i believe the options are for which you prefer. Which Care plan book, which medical dictionary, which drug reference guide, etc. FYI: I bought my texts on Amazon- they were much cheaper than the bookstore!
- Jun 14, '12 by henny13Yeah, their prices are outrageous! I'm going to check out amazon and Ebay for lots of them. Thank you!!!!
- Jun 14, '12 by rnhopeful1i ordered a few from amazon. Just be careful, some of the books do come with CD's that you could use as study guides, and used books might not have em. Even brand new they are cheaper than the book store...