Bergen Community College Nursing Program Question - Page 134Register Today!
- Dec 12, '11 by zorro_wranglerQuote from ukgirl7655Are the clinicals all work and no play? Do you get to see any cool procedures interventions? Any interesting experiences that you can share? Any crazy experiences?Hey all =)
I'm finishing level 3 right now and wanted to put something out there to offer a different opinion. I had Hayes for level 1 lecture AND clinical and I love her, I also just had her again for my psych rotation's clinical and still love her. We lost about 6 ppl in her level 1 class and once we got into level 2 and spoke with students from the other 2 sections (who hadn't had Hayes), they lost 6 or so students in both those sections also....so the failure rate is pretty evenly dispersed.
But regardless of who you have, if you bust your tail and don't allow yourself to fall behind, you should be fine!
Try not to buy into any of the hype about horror stories on here either, its ALL doable!!! Good luck to all of you!!
- Dec 12, '11 by nazmeenUkgirl7655
Thanks for the info!. I want to go there because my husband is a second year surgical resident there. Otherwise I live two blocks away from the Hackensack hospital.
Thanks again for the info.
- Dec 14, '11 by EricaL714infomation came in the mail today!! Orientation January 18th!! Can't wait to meet everyone!
- Dec 14, '11 by nazmeenI got mine today as well!! I'm so exited. When are you guys doing your CPR?
- Dec 14, '11 by krissy3I got mine too! I am excited to meet everyone I have my CPR scheduled for January 7th in Ridgewood through American Red Cross. Is anyone signed up for that class? It's definitely last minute since they require us to take it before January 9th. Eek!
- Dec 14, '11 by EricaL714I signed up for the same class on Jan 7th.
- Jan 1, '12 by zorro_wranglerHappy New Years everyone!!..what happened to all our recent posts??!!??
- Jan 3, '12 by krissy3Happy 2012!! I hope you're all enjoying the long winter break. Only a couple more weeks left til orientation! Woo hoo!
- Jan 4, '12 by Chubbers28Hi Everyone!I have an LPN license from Vermont, and I will be attending the RN program in BCC.. Does anyone know if I have to do a dual liability insurance?... Thank You!
- Jan 5, '12 by sunny_hHi everyone! I have a question. I thought I did all my research but I'm just getting myself more confused. The deadline for the nursing day program(Fall 2012) is Feb 1st. I just recently sent in my change of curriculum papers since I had to wait for my fall 2011 gpa to come out. Is the deadline for the background check/entrance exam due Feb 1st OR just that change of curriculum paper application? Do I have to get accepted first depending on that change of curriculum application and THEN allowed to do the background check/entrance exam? If anyone can get back to me as soon as possible, that would be great.