Bergen Community College Nursing Program Question - Page 126Register Today!
- Nov 16, '11 by krissy3I hadn't thought of that Pixiedust! I may just enroll into a CPR class now; I will need it one day regardless if I am accepted this spring or not!
- Nov 16, '11 by nancy_sOh guys...tick tock dock!! As far as the loans, I think you can apply thru webadvisor too under financial aid or something like that. I am already CPR certified, got thru Chilton Hospital. This will be expensive but this is our investment.
- Nov 17, '11 by krissy3Hi everyone!
I noticed that last year, the spring applicants were notified on Nov. 23rd! Let's hope that's the case this year. That is less than a week away!! Somehow, this still feels like YEARS!!! Ughh.....the waiting is HORRIBLE!!
- Nov 17, '11 by RP30I know I'm going insane... I really hope we know by Thanksgiving, I can't imagine having to go through the holiday not knowing The only good news is the average being at 76.... I don't know how many people took it but that's pretty low....
- Nov 17, '11 by nancy_sAgida...that's all I have to say!
- Nov 19, '11 by sunny_hHi I don't know if I'm doing this right or not... But I really need someone's help! and I need an almost sure to a definite answer than a maybe answer to my question. I have all my prereqs to apply for day 2012 for bergen nursing.... HOWEVER I find out that I had to take chem within the last 5 years. The last time I finished chem was June 2006 so that means it will be 5 years and 8 months on Febuary when I send my application in. That is more than "within 5 years". Does this mean I can't sit down for the exam? Bergen's 2011-2012 cataloug does say that it is required to complete the prereqs before applying for the nursing program. I have been stalking this forum and someone mentioned that if you are in the progress of taking your prereqs then that should be fine. Will they still accept me if I was taking chem next semester and applied while taking chem? Today is Saturday and I'm really anxious and nervous so I want an answer now than waiting till Monday. So please someone tell me some good news
- Nov 19, '11 by krissy3Hi Sunny!
As long as you are enrolled into a chemistry class, you're eligible to apply. Sign up for Intro to Chemistry for the spring ASAP. I took Dr. Ricatto who I strongly recommend; he's great! If you've taken Chemistry already, Intro will be super easy for you. Don't stress, it sounds like you will be able to apply for the day program. Please double check the admissions criteria and make sure they're still just requiring Intro rather than General Chem (I only needed Intro, but I know they're always changing prereq requirements depending upon what catalog you started under). Take a deep breath though because you should totally be ok!!! Are you able to contact an advisor this week to calm your nerves?
P.S. Sorry for typos, I am typing from my phone
- Nov 19, '11 by Jaja40I applied to BCC and took the exam on Nov 14 the average was at 76
- Nov 19, '11 by RP30jaja40, how did you do on it? I just saw the 76 average too... A little surprised.
- Nov 19, '11 by Jaja40Not as well as I wanted, I scored an 80:confused and am not a resident of NJ. S I have to just wait and see, I'm still hopefull