Bergen CC evening nursing 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 30, '12 by jhun81Congratulations for everyone who got in!!! I hope I get in next semester at fall. Does anyone know if I can take the prerequisites (bio 109, chm 100) this spring, take the next HESI and apply for fall? A staff said it was ok but I'm having doubts... I just registered those classes for spring...
- Dec 1, '12 by Lulu.RYes, you can apply to the program if you are currently enrolled in the classes you need. If you are accepted to the program you need to pass those classes with a "C" or better or you will not be able to proceed with your admission. You also have to have your algebra classes either complete or currently enrolled in as well (unless of course you are exempt from them).
- Dec 3, '12 by MrManNov 29 by [COLOR=#003366]A_Rose83[/COLOR]
has anyone registered yet? I just did for all 601 sections.
I guess we're going to be classmates! I registered 2 days ago. Only thing left to do is hand in the Health forms and pay off the classes.
- Dec 4, '12 by jhun81Thank you so much for the info!!!
- Dec 4, '12 by megberthello! does anyone know what items are in the skills kit we are supposed to order? i already have a medical grade stethoscope and sphygmometer and would prefer not to spend the $125 if i don't need to.
- Hi everyone and congratulations!! I also was accepted into the spring nursing evening program! megbert, I spoke to the medical supply company and shockingly no stethoscope is even included in the kit! Neither is a pen light. I was told the skills kit included IV lines, bandages, gloves, oxygen tubing and things that we will need to bring to practice in the skills lab outside of clinical and lab! But good news is this one skills kit gets you through the whole program looking forward to meeting you all!
- Dec 5, '12 by megbertthanks kaitlyn! good to know. also - note that the order form says only cash, cashiers check or money order are accepted as payment. i heard that if you try to send a personal check, it will be returned. i am registered for section 602. looking forward to meeting you all as well!
- Dec 5, '12 by A_Rose83I mailed my money for the skills kit today! Just have to get uniforms, which I will most likely do this weekend.
- Definitely park in the mall! It's four dollars for the parking but no way will you ever find a meter it's crazy! Just registered for sections 602! Do we dare check rate my professor?!?
- So many deadlines! Health forms, "student i.d" cards and parking decals left. Yup, I sent a personal check... Declined, and followed up with a money order today!