Any Rutgers students out there?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Any Rutgers students out there? in New Jersey State Nursing Programs, part of New Jersey Nursing ... Hey all! I have been trying to find some info on Rutgers and I am having some trouble. I applied...by ZenStudent Mar 26, '09Hey all! I have been trying to find some info on Rutgers and I am having some trouble. I applied to the traditional program for second degree students and can't figure out how the program works. Anyone have any info? I don't have all of the pre-reqs done (they have way more than the other schools I applied to) and figure I will need to take yet another semester of pre-reqs in the fall before I am able to register for the acctual nursing classes. Do the classes start in the fall only? Or can I begin next spring after finishing my last pre-reqs? Or just any thoughts on the program? I also got into an accelerated program somewhere else but it is soooo expenisve that Rutgers is looking enticing!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=380451©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,016 Views
- Mar 27, '09 by ladyashI attended Rutgers and the nursing classes are only offered once a year. The classes only start in the Fall semester. They have a schedule of classes they every student needs to take each semester in order to progress in the program. This can be found on the nursing website.
Hope this helps.
- Apr 19, '09 by RU0984Could I talk to you?
I am transferring to Rutgers college of Nursing at New Brunswick.
I would like to ask you some questions
- Apr 19, '09 by ladyashSure, what would you like to know about the program?
- Apr 19, '09 by RU0984Could I talk to you through e-mail?
Thank you for your help.
It is so nice to hear from someone who went to Rutgers.
firstname.lastname@example.org is my e-mail.
- Apr 20, '09 by ladyashSure, no problem. I sent you an email