Any Lpn students from Jersey?Register Today!
- by samantha198823 Jul 23, '12Hello just looking to connect wit and nursing students from Jersey...I'm live at the shore
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=761771©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,951 Views
- Jul 24, '12 by nursedanielleI'm in Warren County, graduating in 2 weeks
- Jul 24, '12 by ElSeaHey, I'm in Jersey, but I'm over here by Philadelphia.
- Jul 25, '12 by Nursing Pridehello im in north jersey
- Jul 25, '12 by samantha198823Quote from nursedanielleCongratulations! Just started July 9I'm in Warren County, graduating in 2 weeks
- Jul 25, '12 by Nursing Pride@ samantha198823 what school are u starting in
- Jul 27, '12 by Curiously_InspiredI'm in NJ. I'll be attending Monmouth County Vocational School. So excited and nervous!
- Jul 27, '12 by RNintraining72Heeeeeeeeey Samantha 198823...... I am starting my first year for the RN program at Farleigh Dickinson in Teaneck, NJ!!!
How is school so far??? DETAILS,DETAILS,DETAILS!!!!!!!!
I don't start to Aug 27. So I am so curious as to what you've done so far!!!!!
- Jul 28, '12 by Nursing PrideHey!!! Well i am actually up here by north bergen, and i go to school in lincoln tech at paramus,nj
- Jul 28, '12 by BlessedSPNBhey samantha198823 i am in new jersey and starting school in september. what school are you attending?