UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Summer 2013 - page 3
Hey everyone, is anyone in the process of applying or have already applied to UMDNJ's ABSN program for the summer of 2013? It would be great to hear what applicants thought about the application process. Thanks!... Read More
- 0I was also told today by UMDNJ Newark admissions that my application is complete and has been forwarded to the committee for review. I also had to copy my BLS certification and email it directly to UMDNJ admissions. The deadline has now been moved to March 1st. I guess we won't hear anything now until after March 1st. Good Luck everyone!
- 0Jan 28, '13 by mikeyoocQuote from JrsweetI copied mine and emailed it directly to UMDNJ. I put my nursingCAS ID on it. Good luck!hi everyone! i just sent in my application for stratford summer start..super excited its my first choice so hoping i get in! nursingcas was annoying but not too bad. does anyone know how we send in our bls certification? like we can just copy it and directly mail it? do we have to put our nursingcas id on it? if anyone who has sent theirs in can tell me what they did i would really appreciate it!
- 0Jan 29, '13 by JrsweetQuote from mikeyoocThank you so much! I ended up mailing and emailing because they contacted me directly.. If you find anything out about us hearing before the new deadline can you let me know? Thanks!
I copied mine and emailed it directly to UMDNJ. I put my nursingCAS ID on it. Good luck!
- 0Jan 30, '13 by mikeyoocQuote from JrsweetI emailed admissions today and was told that we will be notified as soon as the application is completely reviewed . I think this means it's possible to hear from UMDNJ before the new March deadline. The person who I have been corresponding with is very pleasant and answers emails very quickly.
Thank you so much! I ended up mailing and emailing because they contacted me directly.. If you find anything out about us hearing before the new deadline can you let me know? Thanks!
- 0Jan 31, '13 by mikeyoocQuote from chris11777Does anyone know others who have applied -and has gotten accepted and is in the program? If so, how is it going for them?Does anyone know as to why they pushed the deadline back? I know they had also done this a year or so back.. Do we still only get notified after the new deadline?