Our Lady of Lourdes Nursing SchoolRegister Today!
- by urcina Dec 7, '06Hi
Can anyone tell me about the program? Would you recommend it?
- Dec 7, '06 by slou!I was this close to going there, but I was offered a really good scholarship at my school so I didn't. But, I heard it is a pretty good program. One of my friends is doing this program.
- Dec 10, '06 by Grace RN USAGraduated in 1972 and still working. (before they offered an AD). Excellent program, very well respected.
- Dec 10, '06 by prmenrsGraduated in 68 and still working.
- Dec 29, '06 by goldengirl25where is this program located in new jersey?
- Dec 29, '06 by prmenrs
- Sep 18, '07 by Attuma0000i recently got accepted to the school and would like to hear from current students as well...... i hear its a good school with a really good scholarship.. let me know if you hear anything
- Sep 19, '07 by mel101478Quote from Attuma0000i recently got accepted to the school and would like to hear from current students as well...... i hear its a good school with a really good scholarship.. let me know if you hear anything
I was also accepted to the school.. When will you be starting? I need to finish my pre-reqs first..I was just happy I was able to apply and find out I was accepted before I finished my pre-reqs.
- Sep 8, '08 by twizzlerbabeAny tips on the interview?
- Sep 8, '08 by mel101478Just don't be nervous. The person who does the interview is somewhat intimidating. That's really all I can see. I just answered her questions and she was happy! LOL