NJCU FastTrack BSN Program Admission Requirements - Page 13Register Today!
- Aug 12, '11 by futurebsn19Congratulations to everyone accepted into the Fall 2011 Cohort! One year ago I remember posting on this forum describing my anxiety about whether I was to be accepted or not and by God's grace I was accepted. Now I'm a soon to be graduate (less than a week till graduation!) of the Fall 2010 Jersey City Cohort and I can definitely say with confidence that the program was worth it. Study hard, stay focused, form study groups and always be committed to the program. Words cannot describe the emotional rollercoaster I went through this past year but I'm just glad all the hard work has paid off in the end. I wish the incoming class the best of luck in the program, you can do it!
- Jan 5, '12 by borinksiIm getting ready to take the HESI. I have the guide but been looking for others and no luck. How long did you prepare before you took the exam?
- Jan 31, '12 by KampennyI only used the guide that was suggested. I only studied for a few days because I was working full time and had limited hours to study.
- Feb 28, '12 by JustFiguringItOutI am in the process of applying to the NJCU Fast Track BSN 2nd degree program for the Fall 2012. Just wondering what the schedule is like in the program (M-F 8-5, 9-5?? Weekends??) and approximately how many hours of homework you have each night. If anyone who has been accepted into past programs could also let me know their GPA, HESI scores, and how established your resume is I would greatly appreciate it! Also, for the reference letters- do you only have to return the printed forms they provide on the website or do you also have to include a letter from the person recommending you? It doesn't say a letter must be included but I feel that it would make the application stronger. Hoping to get accepted for the fall and would like to get a good idea of exactly what the program entails. Thanks!
- Apr 17 by lissy27Hey, I am looking forward to apply for the accelerated nursing program and I would like to know if anyone knows which study guide is recommend to prepare for the exam? thanks in advance!