NJCU FastTrack BSN Program Admission Requirements - Page 10Register Today!
- Jun 30, '11 by srdesaiHey guys, did any one got mail or email from NJCU. I am confused bcos I already got accepted to nursing programm in MCPHS, MA, and I have to response them before July 10. I am in big confusion. what shall I do ? Shall I wait for their results, hope I get it before July 10, bcos I don't want to waste my year.
- Jul 5, '11 by srdesaiHey guys, i talked to nursing department at NJCU, and they said that they have mailed the acceptance letters last thursday, and mailing the rejection letters today, so we should get our decision with in 2-3 days. Good Luck to all of those who are waiting. Please let me know if somebody gets accepted.
- Jul 5, '11 by dia123Congrats! Was it a big envelope or small one?
- Jul 5, '11 by CeceStar5Congrats
- Jul 6, '11 by KampennyHi all,
I was accepted into the program as well. I received my letter on Friday 7/1. Let me know who was accepted!
Good luck to everyone!
- Jul 6, '11 by CeceStar5Congrats! What were your credentials? Just want to get an idea of what they are looking for
- Jul 6, '11 by ThinkNurseQuote from KampennyThat's incredible, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for sharing.I have been out of school for several years working in medical device and pharma so my resume was applicable to healthcare. I had a 3.5 undergrad gpa and a total hesi score above 90.
I'm impatiently waiting to go home and check my mail. I have a backup plan brewing just in case--- for a county college admission, but definitely praying.
My GPA was below 3.0 although I did have a 90+ on HESI, but Who knows for sure..
All the best to everyone.