I am interested in the New Jersey City University (NJCU) Accelerated BSN Program. I am having trouble finding information regarding the program in terms of:
- retention rate (How many students graduated vs. total students in the beginning)
- what is considered a passing grading
- housing (on-campus vs. off-campus, do nursing students have to live with each other)
- financial aid
- clinicals (Where are clinicals for the Jersey Cohort? Where are clinicals for the Wall cohort? Do you need a car?, Are they actually done at different locations/cities?)
- What changes are being planned for the 2012 program
- "Anything that would make you think twice about the program"
Please post any information that you think may help! Thank you in advance!