New Jersey City University (NJCU) Accelerated BSN Program 2012
- 1Apr 2, '12 by DTWriterHi,
I am interested in the New Jersey City University (NJCU) Accelerated BSN Program. I am having trouble finding information regarding the program in terms of:
- retention rate (How many students graduated vs. total students in the beginning)
- what is considered a passing grading
- housing (on-campus vs. off-campus, do nursing students have to live with each other)
- financial aid
- clinicals (Where are clinicals for the Jersey Cohort? Where are clinicals for the Wall cohort? Do you need a car?, Are they actually done at different locations/cities?)
- What changes are being planned for the 2012 program
- "Anything that would make you think twice about the program"
- 0Apr 6, '12 by DTWriterQuote from Ash754They ask questions related to any of the topics mentioned in the official HESI study guide.So im taking the HESI this friday... i heard the A&P and Bio are hard... what type of questions do they ask? just curious....
If the study guide mentioned the circulatory system, then you should known the basics of the circulatory system.
- 0May 9, '12 by PrettyLady87Quote from JustFiguringItOutI agree. Everything was basic among the topics tested. Please review your basic biology (i completely forgot about that and got a low score on that section; shame on me because i was a Bio major). As far as A/P goes, unless you've already taken numerous classes on it, and feel pretty comfortable reciting all of the body's basic fxns in each system off the top of your head...I would totally take the extra time in studying that section more. Good luck to you!Buy the study guide, its very helpful, and make sure to go over the math. It is all very basic but you need to review the math, it's about 5th grade level. Hardest part was the Bio and Anatomy.