Lincoln Tech Scedule QuestionRegister Today!
- by meo814 May 9, '11hi all, i was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about lincoln techs scedule options (edison nj) ..i heard that they have part time evening i think tues and thursday and clinicals every other weekend...but before i call (dont want to get the hard sell right now) i was wondering if anyone knew of other options for that school...thank you
- May 9, '11 by gods.flower08Hello,
I went to Lincoln Tech in Paramus NJ, I got my LPN from there. I was one of the first evening classes so they didn't really have their stuff in order, put has the semesters progress, they started to get better. Clinical was every other wknd, and I was going Mon & Wed. I think you should give it a try.
- May 9, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to NJ Nursing Programs Discussion forum.
- May 18, '11 by futurepractitioner1I visited Lincoln Tech a year or two ago in Paramus. I didn't get a good vibe from them, and felt that it was a bit of a factory...but like anything else, it's probably what you make of it. I thought that their rates were very high for what they offered as far as training-- and they did do the "hard-sell" thing after I left, which skeaved me a bit. Needless to say, didn't enroll. If you were to go there, you could get your LPN and then do your RN somewhere else.
Since then, I've joined forums like this one, completed most of my prereqs at Rutgers and Passaic County College and going for a BSN at Rutgers if I'm lucky enough to get in.
I began my journey two years ago...by now, I would most likely be an LPN and eligible to work in the field (and then train for different degrees).
You just need to figure out what works for you
- May 20, '11 by meo814thank you all for your input..hard decision on which way to go
- Jul 3, '11 by LilNell@ futurepractitioner1, I wanted to transfer to Rutgers but I was made aware that you can no longer transfer into the program unless you are currently an RN or have a bachelor degree. What campus are you applying to?