How long will it take to get RN number after fingerprint done for endorsement?Register Today!
- by trikiwi Mar 21I did fingerprint at MorphoTrak on last Monday. I check NJBON website and found that I could find my name through research. However, There is no RN number under my name. Does anyone know How long will it take to get RN number after fingerprint done for endorsement? Thanks
- Mar 21 by CloveryProbably a really long time... 3 or 4 weeks if you're lucky. NJ BON is notoriously slow. If you're sure they have all the paperwork they need, driving to the office will get you the license # on the spot.
- Mar 21 by JustBeachyNurseAre you endorsing or taking the NCLEX? A searchable name only means that your application has been entered into the database. It takes 2-4 weeks for background checks to be competed and reviewed. Once all verifications are complete (other licenses, background , verification of valid immigrant status, NCLEX results, etc) the application is presented to the board committee for approval.
if you just now you find your name plan on 4-6 weeks as there is a huge backlog post Sandy plus BoN also handles massage therapists that are now required to be licensed.
If you get it quicker be pleasantly surprised otherwise hurry up and wait.
- Mar 22 by trikiwiThanks for your quick reply and I will let you know when I get the register number.
- Apr 22 by trikiwiAfter 5 weeks, I got my register number. How long will it take to receive paper license?
- Apr 25 by Cloverya week or so to get the paper license after your number is on the site.
- Sep 25 by libynjoeGood Morning,
How long does the process take for RN Endorsement fingerprinting. It was completed at MorphoTrak yesterday.
Note: in the NJ DCA application tracking page. Finger Print, and Board approval are the only things remaining.
- Sep 26 by cummi3kaI spoke with the NJ BON on Monday. She said endorsement usually takes 4 to 6 weeks from start to finish!