How I got into Trinitas NURE 130 - UCC Jan 2011 - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 18, '11 by CeceStar5Hello all,
I will be attending Union County for the Fall Semester and I am interested in attending the Trinitas School of Nursing and I need some advice from those who are already in the program. Here is my situation:
I applied online in May, waiting to hear from them for months (like an idiot)
Finally decided to go down there.. I had to fill out an application again and transfer marticulation form.
I am a NYC who is willing to pay any amount of money to get my RN degree
I have a B.S. with all of my sciences, psych etc.
I spoke to a counselor at UCC and the only classes I need to take is the nursing courses and one humanities course (which I dont think I need)-
I was told that I have to take some classes at UCC to build a GPA with them to be considered for the program (which i believe is understandable)
Did anyone take Nurse 130-131 together? Is that possible.
How much did you guys pay for each nursing course, uniform etc?
- I'm a transfer student and applied in UCC /Trinitas in the spring 2011. They accepted 31 credits but have to do 9 buy back credits. January 2011 - I took STATISTIC MATH 127 & ITALIAN . Summer 2011- ADM 110. Now , am waiting for the consideration letter. I currently registered for fall 2011 - CHEM 113 while waiting and PSY. I basically finished all the prerequisites. Currrently earned 3.1 GPA. at UCC now. Let's see how long it will take.
- Anybody received the invitation for Nursing 130 for fall 2011? Kindly response.....
- You can't take Nursing 130 and 131 at the same time.
- Aug 22, '11 by askrunuHi,
i just got my invite letter today for nurse130. My first semester with UCC was last spring semester. I took Chem 105 and psyche. i received my consideration letter last week.
- Aug 22, '11 by CeceStar5U only took two classes at UCC?
- Aug 22, '11 by Glad2baRNCece: is ABSN programs not an option for you?
- Aug 22, '11 by pompo24You must be a Union County Resident. Even though you took only 2 courses (CHEM & PSY) in the Spring 2011 , they already invited you for Nursing 130. Congratulations! Hope I'll get mine too , I've been in school for a long time. I've earned total of 40 credits already. 31 credits transferred and 9 credits earned at UCC. I don't have a degree yet so ABSN not an option for me;(