HELP...Merit Tech or Universal Training in NJRegister Today!
- by shejjr2 Oct 27, '08Does anyone know how there school rate? Merit Technical pass rate for last year has been over 80%, but what about Universal Training school in Perth Amboy......any information on there school would be great
- Nov 19, '08 by 2bbabynurseT29Universal trainig institute has not had a class take the NCLEX yet so there is not a passing rate yet. I will say it is a good school and there are a few wonderful instructers.. I also had this same choice when i was deciding on nursing school and I went with UTI
- Nov 20, '08 by shejjr2So are you in school now at Universal Training, or did you graduate? So know one took the state board at that school...why?
Universal Training is closer to where I live, but I just took the entrance test at Merit last week. The test was very easy because it only had 60 questions and you can take there practice test online.
I really want to find a school in NJ with no waiting list and start this Jan 09 and pass my boards.
- Sep 15, '09 by NewBeginingsHey how did it work out for you? Hows Merit? are the teachers good?
- Nov 2, '09 by lpncp15anything BUT MERIT. this school is horrible, trust me. i went to this school...not worth it!!! is it prob the cheapest school in NJ ( that is why i went there) back then it was 12,000 for the whole thing. so seemed like a good catch. but little did i know.. !!! there is about 1 good teacher there, the rest are horrible, completely disorganized, attitudes left and right and they give ALL finals from NLN.com, ATI testing.com they make it almost impossible to pass. i do NOT recommend this school!!
- Jun 16, '11 by LadyTee02Can anyone give me any information on Universal Training Institute? Would you recommend this school for lpn training?
- Jul 27, '12 by ContactCKBQuote from shejjr2Shejjr2 what school did you end up going to?Does anyone know how there school rate? Merit Technical pass rate for last year has been over 80%, but what about Universal Training school in Perth Amboy......any information on there school would be great