HELP!!!! I need to find a low cost CPR classRegister Today!
- by lisajb86 Jan 14Does anyone know where I can find a reasonable CPR certification in the Northern part of NJ?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808544©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 518 Views
- Jan 14 by JustBeachyNurseTry your local hospital or fire department/volunteer first aid squad. Many YMCA's offer CPR for the professional as a separate component to lifeguard training. It also depends on what you consider low cost...
Moved to NJ forum to elicit further response.
Addendum: also check with your school of nursing. My nursing program offered the AHA BLS course for half of what others were charging as a service to incoming students.
- Jan 15 by lisajb86Thank You so much for your advise. I will look into my SON program and local fire station .
- Jan 15 by missy32try local community college also
- Jan 16 by lisajb86Thank you for the advise missy, Ill look into it as well