Gloucester County College Nursing Fall 2011 Hopefuls? - Page 14Register Today!
- Ctine, i'm also thinking about that schedule. However I might be doing a W lab but from 7:45-10:20, not sure yet though. I'll keep you posted.
- Apr 4, '11 by ctine05Okay..yea I'm fine with either time for lab on wed, so I guess its really whatever I can get.
- Okay cool I'll let you know what momtofore and I decide.
- Apr 4, '11 by momtoforectine,
Bring the form to the lab. They will fill out most of it and have you fill out some areas. Fill it out once you are there, not before. Then they will have you give them a urine sample. Before you leave they will give you two copies of the paperwork. One is for us to keep and the other needs to go to the Nursing office. I already dropped off my consent form, but could have waited until I had this form too. They need both forms by the 15th.
Let me know if you need any more info.
where exactly is the nursing office at gcc? I think I might be mailing my Disclosure form that we had to print out from the chbc website..... because I'm not sure where the Allied Health Services building is at GCC.
- Apr 4, '11 by momtoforeIt's beyond the student services building. Walk out the door from student services that faces college center (not library) and turn right. IC center is ahead and to the left and Allied Health is ahead and off to the right. It's the closest building to that parking lot. The office is to the right after you walk in the doors.
- Oh ok. So it's in the health building. I just wasn't aware that they had an office. Thanks I'll hand all my stuff in on friday in person after my chbc in the morning.
- Apr 4, '11 by ctine05momtofore,
Thanks for the info.I didn't know that we had to drop off a paper for the drug test,I thought the results would be mailed from the lab to GCC.So is the consent form that you dropped off the one from the CHBC website?I guess I'll wait till I have the paper from the drug test and then I'll turn them both in at the same time.I'm going to mail my tuition deposit tomorrow along with my confirmation of acceptance.Did you guys mail yours yet?
When you say CHBC on Fri are you talking about getting the drug test done?
- Apr 5, '11 by momtoforeThe school gets the results (with)in 48 hours. But they also get a copy of the test.
We're this much closer!
- Apr 5, '11 by dannipointCtine, when I saw CHBC I mean the drug test.
When do you plan on getting yours done? Mine is friday morning. Then I'll swing over to GCC to hand in my papers for the CHBC. I will be mailing my check and confirmation letter tomorrow morning because my check has to clear first.
I'm so excited! It's good that we're getting things done early.
Oh just an FYI. I'm not sure if Skeletor mentioned this to all of you. But he said, RN notes and fundamentals succees are great books to read prior to the program. So make a note