Gloucester County College Nursing Fall 2011 Hopefuls? - Page 13Register Today!
- Nurd, I actually like your schedule a lot. I think it's better to go to lecture and then apply it in lab. I'll see if momtofore likes that idea.
- You can also walk-in at Quest labs if you don't get through to make the appt. There are three slots open to that May17 class. I thought I saw classes every month on Saturday with them before? Looking into that now and picking a date!
Nurd, I wanted to do a 2 day schedule also to allow me two days to work and three days to study. I was trying to stick w/Ms ***** for everything though too. So I need to decide which is most beneficial, to have her for everything, or to have that extra day off?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 4, '11 : Reason: name removed
- I'm in on the 17th also! Two slots left!
- Good luck w/the CPR guys.
I am taking a 2 cred class CPR at GCC right now and my professor said he will certify us with professional, so I don't need to take it at the cont ed center at GCC.
I know, it's a tough choice really. I think I would like 3 days off to study ..... I'm sure ***** isn't that bad. On ratemyprofessors.com they say she's difficult and expects a lot of her students, but she's also very informative and explains dry material so everyone can understand it.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 4, '11 : Reason: name removed
- Quote from SJerseygrleSJerseygrleCongrats everyone! Stupid Verizon was down all day so no internet to check if you guys got in. I'm glad y'all did!
Dannipoint - I took Biomedical ethics just fyi
See you in orientation (or sooner if we get back-to-back appointments lol)
I know you won't be on for a couple of days, but what appt time did you get?
- Apr 4, '11 by nurd163Yes, I actually just got back from Quest.....so I'm pretty sure I've covered my basis...for now! lol. I just called my Mom to see if I've had my 3rd Hep B shot and she said yes....but that doc has moved to TX! WTH! She will see if she can contact someone for my records. I've been going to the same doc for 15yrs now, but I don't think he has my Hep Shot Schedule. Ugh!
- When you go to Quest, I know you have to bring the form gcc provided but is your insurance card also important to bring? Also, what should I expect at my CHBC appointment, urinalysis drug test? anything else?
- No insurance card needed. It's a somewhat monitored urine test (don't flush, don't wash hands until after you give the person your sample)
I called my HS to try to get my records from them and left a msg. They haven't called back. I'll wait until tomorrow to start bugging for an answer. I'll be near there on Thurs so hopefully I can go and take care of this!
- Oh ok. That's good to know. I am not really sure about the hep B shots yet.... I believe I got those but we'll see. I do know I have to do PPD (Mantoux) and some blood work and the physical.
- Apr 4, '11 by ctine05Well I think I got everything scheduled as of right now.I scheduled my drug test for this Wed and I'm seeing an advisor on the 26th at 115pm.I also scheduled the CPR class for May 17th.My doctors app is on this upcoming Monday and then I can go from there and see what shots I need to get.I ordered the CHBC online and I'm sending in my confirmation of acceptance and the release form tomorrow, but is there something else we need to do for the CHBC?I'm a little confused.
I'm thinking about going three days.Wed lab 1030am-115pm.Thurs clinical 645-1245.Tues lecture 745-12.