Essex County College Nursing Fall 2012Register Today!
- by cc039 May 7, '12Has anyone else applied to the nursing program at Essex County College for fall 2012? I have taken their admission test and am waiting to hear back. I was told that they do not mail decision letters until June/July. Any reviews about the program? I am trying to make sure I research the program well.Last edit by cc039 on May 7, '12
- May 23, '12 by Pat2dabzackI applied and took the test in march. I actually got my accpetance letter on May 16th!.. good luck!!
- May 24, '12 by whattodo4I applied for the january start date, missed the fall... Will take their test in september. For those who already took the Pax RN ( I believe) how was it?
Wishing all the luck to the fall starters!
- May 24, '12 by Pat2dabzackit wasnt that bad to be honest.. the math was pretty easy.. for the english know your words and definitions.. as for science.. -___- that was the worst part lol i did a lot of guessing but ended up getting a really good score lol
- May 25, '12 by PhoenixbyrdHey, guys. Are you ready to start?
Does anyone know what to expect regarding the program?
- May 27, '12 by Pat2dabzackI'm pretty excited to start.. i heard from a friend that the reading is a lot, and apparently the first test is gonna be about 20 chapters or so.. but things change.. I really wish they could give out the syllabus and the textbooks we need now!
- May 29, '12 by knowledge544hello Pat2dabzak i applied for the fall semester as well but i still haven't received a letter yet. Are there many others that have gotten their letters?
- May 30, '12 by PhoenixbyrdQuote from Pat2dabzackPat,I'm pretty excited to start.. i heard from a friend that the reading is a lot, and apparently the first test is gonna be about 20 chapters or so.. but things change.. I really wish they could give out the syllabus and the textbooks we need now!
Can you get the name of the textbook from your friend? I'm assuming we'd be using the same book, but I would really like to scan the book. Maybe I'll swing by the book store to see what books are there.
- Jul 6, '12 by Pat2dabzackSorry for getting back to you so late.. i haven't heard back about the textbooks yet, and also so far i don't know anyone else who have gotten in.
Sorry! But good luck to all of you!! hope to see you guys in the fall!! i'll be the black girl with braces!! feel free to say hi!! lol