C.N.A. JobsRegister Today!
- by quannie74 Jun 10, '11does anyone know any C.N.A. jobs in East Orange, West Orange, Newark, Irvington, Maplewood, Millburn, Montclair or South Orange????? Trying to help my lil cousin/God-daughter find a job.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=577287©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 368 Views
- Jun 10, '11 by mshrntry Mountainside Hospital. You need to be persistant, but it is a good place to work.
- Jun 13, '11 by Kalleigh2011Hi. mshrn, may i ask a question? I am waiting to sit an NCLEX exam. What jobs I can do while waiting? I am a licensed nurse from the Philippines. I have been here in US for almost 2 years without a job. Can I work as a nursing aide? But then, I am not "certified". what will I do? please help me. Any advice or thought will be appreciated. Thanks.
- Jun 13, '11 by Kalleigh2011can i do?
- Jun 13, '11 by mshrnMaybe unit secretary or psych tech...nurses aide requires certification...
- Jun 14, '11 by Kalleigh2011Thank you mshrn.