Bergen Community College Nursing Program Question - Page 152Register Today!
- Aug 29, '12 by henny13Everyone check your moodle!!!! They posted up a lot of info already well at least sections 2. Thursday the 6th we will be meeting in room SA-109. I'm so anxious to finally start :spin:
- Aug 30, '12 by gbayck9Has anyone from section 1 heard anything? I checked Moodle and email and nothing has been posted on where we are meeting the first day. Also, are we required to wear our uniforms since it's a clinical day? I was in last Friday and nothing had been posted on the bulletin board. Any word on our nursing kits? The office had said this week.
- Aug 30, '12 by henny13We do not need to wear our uniforms.
- Sep 25, '12 by A_Rose83Hello Everyone, I am new to this board. I have applied for the Evening Nursing program at BCC for Spring 2013. I submitted all the information for my background check on Friday(when I received the email to do so!) and when I checked my webadvisor today it states, ready to test-NET as of 9/24/12. However, I have not received any email about registering for the hesi. Anyone else in the same boat as me?!
- Oct 10, '12 by A_Rose83Scratch that last post, I am registered to take my Hesi on Oct.26th! I am very nervous and have been studying a little bit every night. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
- Oct 11, '12 by sairan21Hi! I just enrolled at Bergen to take some prerequisites I need to finish taking. I have a BA from Rutgers in Bio so a lot of my classes transferred over.
I keep hearing about the HESI exam and was wondering if anyone had a link or a name of a place I can get a good prep for the exam.
So excited to get started on this journey. For a while I felt like I wasted 4 years at Rutgers, but now I have a new sense of motivation to continue forward and do this nursing thing which I'm SO excited for.
Any advice for studying for this exam would be greatly appreciated.
- Oct 12, '12 by JustBeachyNurseQuote from sairan21You can check out this forum for information abut the HESI Entrance ExamI keep hearing about the HESI exam and was wondering if anyone had a link or a name of a place I can get a good prep for the exam. So excited to get started on this journey. For a while I felt like I wasted 4 years at Rutgers, but now I have a new sense of motivation to continue forward and do this nursing thing which I'm SO excited for. Any advice for studying for this exam would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- Oct 17, '12 by ViicckyyHi everyone,I am hoping to be in the nursing program for fall 2013. I have visited bergen yesterday to try and get the enrollment process started. I went to the information session tonight and feel like I was bombarded with all these deadlines and information! I have to take some of the pre-reqs that are required and was told I can take them at Bergen. Since I want to start nursing in the fall, I need to take my pre-reqs this upcoming spring.So here is my many questions I am hoping someone can answer! Since the deadline is February 1st, 2013 for the fall day time nurses, can I still apply even though I would be in the middle of taking my pre-reqs?I have applied in person for Bergen community college and was told to just write general instead of nursing.Once I get the welcome to Bergen community college information in the mail, what do you suggest I do next? Who do I speak with to enroll in the pre-reqs and what is the next step to applying for the nursing program?