Bergen Community College Nursing Program Question - Page 129Register Today!
- Thanks missmoone! Are you currently in the nursing program?? Any recommendations for the first week of clinicals? I will admit that I am pretty nervous!
- Is anybody selling their Level 1 books by chance???
- from my experience last semester, i got my letter in the mail the day after i saw it on web advisor..so everyone stalk their mailman today lol i don't get my mail till 4ish here
also, i had to decline my acceptance last semester because my due date was in october and i couldnít fathom doing clinicals 9 months pregnant. my declining opened the door for someone else..do not get discouraged many have to decline or donít make it in officially due to various reasons...
how is everyone else prepping? i read on this post and in syllabus that we need to pass pharmacology math test in nur 182 to even do clinicals, have to pass with a grade of 80% or better..i ordered the book to start reading.
- Pixiedust, what book did you order? I may follow your lead and start prepping ASAP! I am visiting home in Florida, so I wont be able to check my mail until next week for my packet; please let me know when you get yours! I am excited to get home so that I can start getting everything ready!!
- I will let u know cause when I did get my letter I had a week or so to get back to them or you forfeit your acceptance..if I get it today I will post details.
I ordered the calculate with confidence...this page http://www.bergen.edu/pages1/pages/661.aspx on Bergens site is very helpful to help you prepare..i've been reading the syallbus for Nur 181,182 & 183.
- Perfect- thanks so much for your help !
- Nov 22, '11 by RP30Hey everyone.... Busy day! I got my letter in the mail around noon... Filled it out & dropped it off at BCC today... Yea!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip... Think I'll order the book too
- Krissy you have until Dec 7th to formally accept just a heads up!
- Nov 23, '11 by krissy3That is good news, Pixiedust. I was afraid I wouldnt be back in time to hand in my acceptance! Thanks for letting me know