Bergen Community College Nursing Program Question - Page 127Register Today!
- Nov 19, '11 by RP30I hear ya.... Reason to be confused.... I swear there's no way of knowing what to expect An 80 is still good, above the average 76! Good luck, hopefully we'll know soon.... So hard waiting :/
- Nov 20, '11 by zorro_wranglerHow can they make a decision before thanksgiving if some of the candidates have their pre reqs in progress? What if the final grade/gpa from the prereqs at the end of the semester bumps a candidate into slot after the decision letters are sent out? Sounds to me that its heavily weighted on the HESI score, the rest are just tangible factors.
I agree, this is nerver wrecking (there must be a medical term for this) and confusing.
- Nov 20, '11 by RP30Exactly. I spoke to Elsa a few weeks ago & asked her about that. She said you get accepted with the assumption that you will pass the pre-req class you're currently taking. If you fail or get a D, you are notified that you have lost your spot. So that's how we find out this week. We'd have to..... So much to do before Spring semester starts!! I guess the GPA at time of application counts.
- Seriously, I can't take the anticipation any longer!!!!! T-O-R-T-U-R-E!!! Let's hope tomorrow is the day!! Has anyone received an acceptance letter yet?!?
- Nothing yet I've been checking my e-mail/webadvisor non-stop.... I feel like I'm going to lose my mind! I just can't believe they stretch it out like this....
- I just looked at Webadvisor.......... ACCEPTED!!! Go check..........
- "Admitted" is what is says LOL
- CONGRATS RP30!!!! I'll see you in a few weeks !! Soooooo excited and nervous all at once!