Bergen CC evening nursing 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Feb 1 by kaitlynelisabethHi Meg! I am so glad everyone did so great tonignt! Even though it was a nerve wracking wait in the hallway! Facebook group would definitely help even for simple things like lab hours and good video links etc. Anything will definitely be beneficial and it looks like we have a pretty awesome class!
- Feb 5 by ruthlessdjQuote from kaitlynelisabethSo the new assessment prof is teaching both classes then... We have her too. And i just tried to kiss her last night while doing some role playing. Since we both have the same professors, can u pm me ur facebook?Some of my classmates actually wanted to sign up for 602 bcoz u guys didnt hav to wear uniforms so often. I cant believe all of u guys passed. Thats incredible.We have a new professor for physical assessment she has not taught at bergen before. She has not even received access to moodle yet so ****** has been posting our lectures for fundamentals and physical assessment. As for pharmacology I love our teacher she teaches at Eastwick. First validation done! We all passed! All the validation professors were amazing. I did hear that the other section will be validating next week and doing full uniforms video validations. Not sure which group is benefiting more or less. I guess our first fundamental Nur 183 exam will be a good judgement of "how to study" and this weekend will definitely be filled of tons and tons of textbook chapter readings and textbook practice questions! So proud out first validation went so well with all of us successfully passing!
- Feb 15 by kaitlynelisabethAnyone take the pharmacology medication calculation exam yet? My group has it on Monday and I am stresssingggg out!
- Feb 26 by kaitlynelisabethEveryone still alive and in the program?! Survive test 1 for each class?!
- Mar 7 by MrManLol, I survived each test so far. Now I'm biting my nails off because of clinicals tomorrow (well, later tonight). I was supposed to start yesterday (Wednesday), but my instructor couldn't make it so first day of clinicals were cancelled until later today.
I have no idea what to expect. They're not exactly clear on what you have to do. How am I supposed to deal with patients already when we've barely even practiced skills because there are so many lectures! Not just that but when I'm not in lecture, I'm sleeping, running errands, studying, etc. There is barely any time to hang out at a skills lab to practice anything.
The program isn't too hard but there's just so much stuff to know and so little time. I also don't feel confident enough to deal with complete strangers, let alone, sick ones.
- Mar 12 by kaitlynelisabethHalf way there guys!! Well through level 1
- Apr 13 by Bella2917Good luck to all of you!!! I just graduated the evening program December took my nclex 2 weeks ago and passed!!! BCC really prepares you!!! The professors are wonderful!!!
- Apr 27 by kaitlynelisabethBella2917 any suggestions what to take first cardiac or GI/GU??
- Apr 28 by RNtobeinSoCalTAKE GI/GU FIRST!!! cardiac is VERY difficult, and you'll need the other group's info to help you get through it. also, having an understanding of the GI/GU systems gives you a good foundation for understanding the rest of the body, IMHO.
- May 14 by kaitlynelisabethHoping everyone has a success to report today? Level two here we come