Anybody work for Genesis healthcare in New jersey?Register Today!
- by RN20102010 Apr 12, '11Anybody work for Genesis health care in New Jersey (any input on the one in Morristown, NJ would be great) How is the training and the facility etc...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=551889©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,709 Views
- May 19, '12 by milan2006I did not like it!
- May 25, '12 by kcmylornIt all depends on the managment- stay away from the one in burlington,nj. The administrator was a RN who lost her nursing licensed. brought her partner in crime in to be the DON, they have a revolving door for RN's even their long time RN managers with MSN's
- Jun 7, '12 by kayak133My cousin has been with them for awhile. She is a clinical nursing manager at this time. My coz is a diploma nurse who recently recd her BSN. Has a lot of positive things to say...but then again, as a former sub teacher in Trenton, all I could say was...it depends greatly upon which school you are in as a sub in the district...you can have a great time or well, a lousy day where you wished you turned down the offer to substitute. She doesn't bean count. Her job takes her out on the road a lot. She doesn't have too many bad things to say.
- Aug 18, '12 by eklecticsoli got injured by the don best friend at the one in burlington.... please if you value your limbs. dont work for the one in burlington... i was treated very unfairly and i wouldnt send my worst enemy there!
- Sep 3, '12 by Rutgers-RNHey, is Genesis Healthcare a hospital? I'm only familiar with the LTC. Is it like CareOne?
- Sep 6, '12 by NRSKarenRNGenesis HealthCare offers ong term care services, short stay care, transitional care services, rehab services and specialty services --- licensed as skilled nursing facilities.
As with any large corporation with mutiple locations in many states, quality of management will vary. In the Mid Atlantic region, they along with Manor Care PA and Care One in NJ are largest SNF providers.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Sep 6, '12