Acceptance to Muhlenberg school of nursing
- 0Apr 3, '10 by gmgoffHi ,
I recently got accepted to muhlenberg school of nursing. So excited. i will be traveling from NYC. I wanted to know anyone else out there who got accepted for fall 10.
I will be Taking Chemistry 105( Im so upset, b/c they won't accept my general chemistry), Intro to nursing, and math and dosage. Is math and dosage given online??? anyone know any good prefessor at UCC @ elizabeth campus.
- 0Jul 26, '10 by calli19Hi-
Congrats on your acceptance for the Fall cohort. I am applying for Jan 2011, but I have almost no info on the school. How competitive is it? How many students apply vs. accepted. I am hoping for the accelerated 1 year program since I already have a B.A. Any info you have to share, I would love to hear. They have a very late deadline - Sept 15 for Jan admission and that is pretty unusual. I don't know of any other accelerated R.N. program like it, so that might mean it is in even higher demand. Looking forward to hearing from you and good luck!
- 0Jul 27, '10 by gmgoffHi,
You need a 2.5 cum avg. You must pass the NET entrance exam. I have a BS degree as well, i have the option to complete in a year, but i work fulltime, so im in the generic evening program. Im from NY, I was rejected 5 times, i finally decided to apply to a school in NJ and i finally got accepted!! Im so happy.
- 0Aug 19, '10 by iPink, BSN, RNHi, I'm applying to Muhlenberg's Accelerated program for the Spring 2011. Now, between Trinitas and Muhlenberg, which is the better program? A teacher from Essex County College is telling me that Trinitas is a better program. However, Trinitas doesn't have an accelerated program. Any opinions about either or both?
- 0Aug 24, '10 by gmgoffHey,
Muhlenberg does offer dorms. As far as which school is better Im not sure. Reading the treads on this site i have read trinitas is very intense. I know all nursing school you have to study hard, but trinitas give you a lot of work load. Have not heard too much about muhlenberg.
- 0Oct 15, '10 by calli19I got my acceptance letter today from Muhlenberg accelerated program starting Jan 2011. Reaching out to anyone else who may have heard from the school. Do you know if they offer dorms for all students or just generic? Where are the clinicals held? How many students are accepted? Can't wait to hear from you.