Accelerated BSN programsRegister Today!
- by AJ Healthy Apr 30, '12Looking to get into an accelerated BSN program for either 2014 or 2015. I have another year or so to complete my degree in exercise science and public health. Most prerequisites are completed. Just have to take A & P II and Micro.
My question is should I start the application process now and take the HESI exam which is needed for my first choice Jersey City University? What other schools in NJ have an accelerated BSN program? The other two I know of are UMDNJ and Rutgers. How many schools should I apply for?
Thank you in advance for your answers????
- Apr 30, '12 by AJ HealthyWhoops!!! I meant to put, Thank you in advance for your answers!!!!!
- May 15, '12 by ABSN'14Felician College and Fairleigh Dickenson are two NJ schools that have accredited accelerated nursing programs that I know of. Good luck to you!
- Jun 7, '12 by AJ HealthyThank You!
- Jun 10, '12 by lgaglianoSeton Hall also has an accelerated BSN program (14 months) which takes place at Georgian Court University in Lakewood. There are a few schools in Philadelphia as well that offer an accelerated program (Drexel, Jefferson, etc). Feel free to message me with any questions or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), just finished applying to a few schools and did plenty of research on them all