Salter School of Nursing ManchesterRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Salter School of Nursing Manchester in New Hampshire State Nursing Programs, part of New Hampshire Nursing ... Has anyone gone to The Salter School Of Nursing and taken the LPN Program? I am intrested in it and...by mlg8 Oct 16, '10Has anyone gone to The Salter School Of Nursing and taken the LPN Program? I am intrested in it and just trying to find out what people think of the school if they are in the program or have been in the program.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=510633©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,767 Views
- Nov 30, '10 by winter70Sorry I can't help, but I'm also trying to find "reviews" on Salter before I go that route. Not much luck as of yet...
- May 10, '11 by lillysmommaQuote from winter70Same here. And the weirdest thing... Two weeks ago there was a website and now it's like Salter school never existed...Sorry I can't help, but I'm also trying to find "reviews" on Salter before I go that route. Not much luck as of yet...
- May 15, '11 by Kim kI went with a friend of mine to salter for her to retest for her license. It's really nice there. I'm also looking for a lpn program and salter was one of my first choices, but their evening classes start at 3:30 and won't work for me.
- Sep 21, '11 by EmilylnaI will be starting their LPN program this Summer, I have done some research on the school, they are accredited and to my understanding you can transfer you credits from their degree program to the Manchester Community College RN program.
Hope that helps!
- Sep 28, '11 by Trish323Quote from winter70You can find specific information on every nursing school in NH on the NH Board of Nursing website. They have pass/fail rates listed also.Sorry I can't help, but I'm also trying to find "reviews" on Salter before I go that route. Not much luck as of yet...
- Nov 10, '11 by sin48Go to a different school. You FAIL if you don't get a 80 to pass any class. So if you have to retake a class it will cost you again. Some people get special treatment things get changed as they go. People that go to school there hate it. You can hear students talk bad sbout the place. Some teaches are great but other not.
- Jan 5, '12 by studentjoyI'm starting my LPN now. They are disorganized with paperwork, but Manchester, Southern NH in general has few options without a very long waiting list or a year of prereqs. They will take you and if you put in the effort, it is a good school most of the students seem quite happy. Just my opinion.
Some people don't have the time to take three years for Tech or good enough grades for Jt. Joes.
- Jan 22 by irizarryjI`m trying to figure out whether or not to go to salter in july or necc in mass next year. I wanty to make sure i can go on to rn or even bsn.