Holy Name Hospital - Page 8Register Today!
- I'm not sure. Good luck! I hope we all get in.
- Apr 12, '11 by peacemindIm not getting in I just found out my score and I have only 66.8 Individual score
I don't think they wont even consider me in their LPN program since i got lower than 65 in my science section.
- Aww,,I'm sorry. Maybe they aren't firm on that 70 though! What was the overall average for the program. For the month I took it, it was 74%
- Apr 12, '11 by peacemindQuote from peanut90173% i really hope they also look for the gpa. Since I took all the pre-nursing classes, I just want to waste my time waiting anymore. i did good in some sections hitting in 80%, but some in 60% but I guess they want all sections to be 70% and above. DId you get all the sections above 70??Aww,,I'm sorry. Maybe they aren't firm on that 70 though! What was the overall average for the program. For the month I took it, it was 74%
- I honestly don't know. I guess it depends on how many qualified applicants apply.
- Apr 16, '11 by peanut901I Just heard back..I got in!!
- OMG!! congrats soo happy for you! now we will be classmates!!
- @jschroder have you heard anything from HNH yet?
- Apr 16, '11 by peanut901Thank you I'm going to call Monday to make an appointment with financial aid. Did they mention anything to you about applying for scholarships?
- No nothing really about scholarships just a website that you can go to that has scholarships you can apply to.. you can apply for FASFA and see if you get a grant and then I also qualified for a government loan but i still need $5600 of my own money for this year. If they havent sent you a packet yet they will and it has financial aid info and also information about uniforms and things you need to take care of before orientation... do you live far from school?