Holy Name Hospital - Page 12Register Today!
- Jun 13, '11 by tmhartYea I know I cant imagine anybody stealing them, but thats what I hear so Im just getting it engraved to be safe. I was just going to get my initials. And since you told me medisave is free engraving i am going to order from them because allheart charges $15
- Do a search for coupon codes for them, I saw on some older threads they have been available. Every little bit helps, right?
- Hi Guys! I live in River Edge. I got my engraved with my initals (middle too). The medical forms say they are due on the 15th so I think I'm going to drive them over tomorrow because it will be too late to send everything. I also need to order my scrubs so maybe I'll do that tomorrow as well..busy busy!!
- Jun 13, '11 by tmhartI didn't know the medical forms are due the 15th... I totally forgot to bring them today but didnt think it mattered.. Guess I have to make another trip.. Ugh
- Its not a concrete date for the forms. I asked when I called this morning. The Mantoux takes 2 weeks!! I started to panic but she said at this point ASAP!
- Ok great. I was trying to rush to get everything together but I'll just try to get them in by the end of the week (even though it will be after June 15th). We all need to really enjoy the summer because we will have no lives when school starts
- Just to clarify, when I spoke to them about my situation they said its not a deadline since it would not be possible for me to make it. I don't want to mess you up, in case that's not true across the board.
Have you both met with financial aid or not yet?
- Ok thanks. I think I'll go tomorrow just incase then! Yes, I met with them. The lady I met with was SO SO helpful and nice. They break down for you options to help you pay for tuition (loans, grants if FAFSA offers them). It's all an estimate but very helpful.
- Jun 14, '11 by mamabear85Do either of you need to take the CPR course? I have to find one to attend.
Peanut901, did you do your uniforms today? Think I'll go next week, I feel like I need to wade through all the health paperwork and make sure I'm not skipping anything!
- Jun 14, '11 by peanut901I went today to get fitted. It's really simple because you have to get a certain top and bottom so all you really need to do is try it on and pay. I'm still unsure if we can have white sneakers or not. The shoes at the place were expensive so if I need to buy shoes, I'd rather sneakers haha. I signed up for a CPR course in July. It's in Wayne which isn't so close but it was cheap and short.