GBCC 2011 HopefulsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on GBCC 2011 Hopefuls in New Hampshire State Nursing Programs, part of New Hampshire Nursing ... Does anyone know when Great Bay sends out acceptance letters? I have heard as early as March from...by omoore23 Feb 18, '11Does anyone know when Great Bay sends out acceptance letters? I have heard as early as March from some people, and as late as May from others. Any thoughts? I got my letter from Manchester a few weeks ago, I am in there. Keeping my fingers crossed for GB!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=533216©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,930 Views
- Feb 18, '11 by Contractor2RN010Last year we were notified in early March. Previous classes didn't receive their letters until late April. So, I'm not quite sure how to answer your question... Good luck!
- Feb 18, '11 by omoore23Ok, thanks. I will keep my fingers crossed for early March, the anticipation is killing me!
- Mar 4, '11 by adls29GBCC is sending out acceptance letters! Got mine this afternoon! =]
- Mar 4, '11 by omoore23I got my letter today too! So excited!
- Mar 12, '11 by Mrs.WaddleI got mine on the 4th also!
- Mar 16, '11 by adls29When do we get more information? After the deadline for deposits?
- Mar 19, '11 by omoore23Hopefully soon. Would like to know when orientation is! I can't believe they sent out the letters so quickly.
- Apr 14, '11 by libbymaniacI'm in at GBCC for the fall too!!! I can't wait for orientation Look forward to meeting you ladies
- May 10, '11 by lillysmommaCongrats! I'm at GBCC working on pre-reqs still. If you ladies wouldn't mind me asking, what were your grades, etc. to get in? I just have this awful feeling I'm never going to get in. I know it's competitive, but how competitive? What were your NLN scores as well?