Anyone tried the PVT trick for NCLEX-RN NH?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone tried the PVT trick for NCLEX-RN NH? in New Hampshire State Nursing Programs, part of New Hampshire Nursing ... Hello all....new here and would like to ask anyone who took the NCLEX-RN for the State of New...by watney Jan 27, '10Hello all....new here and would like to ask anyone who took the NCLEX-RN for the State of New Hampshire that tried the so called "Pearson Vue Trick"? If you have, can you please share with me your experience with it. Does it work? Has anyone gotten the "pop" up and they had to retake the exam? I took the exam yesterday and have been going nuts since NH BON does not participate in the quick results. Thanks...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=452807©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 33,321 Views
- Jan 29, '10 by Joelle001
- Jan 29, '10 by watneyQuote from Joelle001I have been checking NH Board for the past two days. You said yours was the following day? How about your other classmates? Did they get their results day after or waited for a while. Today's the third day and still not up. Anxious and scared. Tried the PVT thing and it won't let me re-register. I'm either taking that as a good sign or they haven't received my results yet. Have you or anyone tried the PVT?
- Jan 30, '10 by Do_GoodI took mine in June. Found out the next day. You could call them and find out.
- Jan 30, '10 by watneyhow come Joelle001 and you got it the following day? Mine's been 3 days and not posted yet? They said not to call them on their site. Any of your classmates/peers got theirs following day or several days later?
- Jan 31, '10 by Joelle001As far as I know everyone found out rather quickly. My class had 100% pass rate. Did you take the test in NH or another state? My understanding is your status on the web page either goes to active when you pass or withdrawn if you do not pass.
Best of luck
- Jan 31, '10 by watneyI took the exam in Mass. and it still says "pending" on NH-BON website. There are two postings on it, one is withdrawn and the other is "pending". This is my 2nd attempt. The first one is the "withdrawn" for sure since it's been there. The "pending" one is still up and that's the one I just took. No word yet from them.
Anyhow, if you try the PVT trick do you think you can still re-register? And has any of your peers tried it? Please let me know...It's day 4 and counting.......
I need all the luck I can get! Thanks Joelle001
- Feb 3, '10 by AnyausaI got my results after few days, so dont worry. Go to NH board of nursing website and click on "License verification", type your name, and if you passed it should pop out. Other way to check is www.nursys.com, it is online verification for free. You type your name, and you see if you are a RN!
- Feb 3, '10 by watneyQuote from AnyausaAnyausa...thanks for the info. I've been checking NH BON since the 26th(day i took rn exam) and up to now no results yet. I emailed board last week and they said it will be a few more days. It's been over a week now and still not up. I've been trying the PV trick and so far it hasnt gotten pass the cc page. Hope thats a good sign i passed, however, still anxious and waiting...when did you take your exam? Do you know anyone who took it last week and still waiting for their results?I got my results after few days, so dont worry. Go to NH board of nursing website and click on "License verification", type your name, and if you passed it should pop out. Other way to check is www.nursys.com, it is online verification for free. You type your name, and you see if you are a RN!
- Feb 4, '10 by watneyFinally! got results today and I passed the NCLEX RN! woo hoo! they made me wait until my birthday today to tell me! crazy! two weeks of waiting! and yes...PVt works!!!