Anyone in NH waiting for acceptance from NHTI?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone in NH waiting for acceptance from NHTI? in New Hampshire State Nursing Programs, part of New Hampshire Nursing ... Just curious who is waiting to hear from NHTI. I am anxiously awaiting, but probably won't hear...by nglidden Feb 27, '12Just curious who is waiting to hear from NHTI. I am anxiously awaiting, but probably won't hear anything until March sometime (from what I have read). The anticipation is killing me. I am currently finishing up A&P II which will conclude my prerequisites.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=679590©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,524 Views
- Feb 27, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to NH Nursing Programs for better response.
- Mar 7, '12 by Kimball1Hey there, I did not apply to NHTI but I did apply to MCC, Manchester Community College. I got my acceptance letter 2 days ago. They sent the letter out on March 2. Have you heard from NHTI yet?
- Mar 9, '12 by ngliddenCongrats!!!! If you don't mind me asking, how was your GPA and did you have all of your prerequisites done?
I have not heard from NHTI yet. From everything I have saw, it seems everyone that has heard in the past hears in mid march. Which is a little depressing for me since I leave for Florida on Tuesday. I am hoping to possible hear either way before then!
- Mar 9, '12 by Kimball1My GPA is 3.37 but I had taken classes right out of High school 15+ years ago. Back then I got a F in Algebra I, B in Psychology and a C+ in Eng Comp. The F is holding my GPA down. I started back to school 3yrs ago. I have gotten all A's in my A&P I & II, Micro, Human Growth, Intro to Sociology, Algebra II, high school lvl Chemistry and Biology. I'm currently in Ethics class. I took the NLN not the Teas ,I'm not sure which you had to take. I don't feel my NLN grades were that great. I got a composite I believe of 123 or somewhere around that. I believe I had 87% in verbal, 83% Science but my math was kind of low. I believe in the 60s. How many seats does NHTI have each year?Last edit by Kimball1 on Mar 9, '12
- Mar 9, '12 by ngliddenI really do not know how many seats they have. I just know that it is usually triple that amount that apply.
I have all my other pre-req's done from a previous degree. I am currently in A&P II and that is it. I got a B in Micro and a C in A&P I. Hoping that doesn't hurt me too bad. I am do much better in A&P II (thank goodness).
I was just trying to see what my chances are.
I had to take the HESI. I got two 94% and two 81% so my average for all four sections was an 87%-89% I believe.
I am just so ready for a letter either way.
- Mar 9, '12 by Kimball1I understand unfortunately I will have to give up my seat at Manchester. I'm very sad about it but I am not able to leave work to do the day program. I am waiting to hear from another school that has a night and weekend program closer to work. Are there other schools you have applied to as well or is NHTI the only program? Keep your chin up. I know how frustrating it is. I still haven't heard from the other program that they have received my application. It can take a few weeks just to get that response. It's a private school so they don't have the deadline date like the community colleges. They work on rolling admissions.