Wages for RN, BSNRegister Today!
- by vjgersty Jul 20, '10I'm thinking of commuting to NH to work from ME. I'm wondering what the wages are like there, particularly in Manchester in the hospitals. 11 years experience doing a variety of things within nursing. Please and thank you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=492679©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,506 Views
- Jul 23, '10 by niko1999As with everything, it depends on if you have specialities or not. I know here a specialty will add on a few bucks pay. No idea what you would make now, (I will not have my RN till next year) but I do know when my mother was a trauma nurse at Dartmouth 10 years ago, she was making upwards of 35-40 an hour
- Jul 23, '10 by vjgerstyThanks, that's actually helps a lot. Nurses in Maine, esp. in central Maine, don't make much. I do have some OR experience but it's been a while. Sounds like it would be worth commuting if I could find something suitable. Thanks again for your response.
- Sep 7, '10 by ERnewbieRNWhen I started work in NH in 2007, I was making $20.50/hr + $5.00/hr differential for nights. I have a BSN and had no experience at the time. I now live in CA so I can't comment on the current situation, but I do believe that your wage depends largely on the hospital where you work... I know other new grads at other hospitals in southern NH were making a few dollars an hour more, but usually did not receive as much for differential. Experienced nurses at the hospital where I worked didn't make a whole lot more than I did as a new grad.
Good luck, hope this helps!
- Mar 14, '11 by hughkonaI have 8 years experience.
Per diem at SNHMC: $29
RN at CMC: $34
This is before any differentials. Hope that helps! Neither are union so I am not sure what the pay is for other specialties or for more or less experience.