NH APPLICANTS 2014Register Today!
- by sarahd333 Aug 21I all! I thought I'd create a home base to see if anyone else is applying to any NH colleges/universities nursing programs for 2014. I'm looking into NHTI, Lakes, and River Valley! Good luck all!
- Aug 25 by DidiRNMoved to NH State Nursing Programs for best response.
- Aug 25 by bcstsp_mgI am planning on applying to Rivier University (for either their BSN or ASN) and Mass College of Pharmacy and Health Science (for the accelerated BSN). I'm still looking at other schools like Nashua or Manchester CC but I haven't done much research in to either of their programs yet!
Have you taken pre-req's and everything yet or are you still working on them?
- Aug 25 by sarahd333I'm applying to nhti, river valley cc, possibly lakes region and possibly mcc and rivier. As well as vtc. This is my last semester before I apply and after this ill only have to take human growth and development and a computer course. I'm also probably going to take a couple more classes that would be required for when I do RN-BSN. Good luck!
- Sep 17 by sarahd333Bump
- Nov 15 by Jessica SHas anyone applied to UNH?
- Nov 18 by RpironeYes. DEMN. Accepted and starting Jan 2014; Very excited!
- Nov 18 by Jessica SHave you heard anything about their BSN program?