New RN where should I work?Register Today!
- by SarahJ1516 Feb 4, '10Hi Everyone! I am graduating in July from an accelerated program in Florida with my BSN and RN. I have two previous degress BA in Biology and MEd in Health Education (from NH universities). I am relocating in July to Londonderry, NH. Does anyone have any advice about the job serching in that area? Where is the best place to work in Southern NH? I will need loan repayment assistance as I have been a habitual college student for 7 years! Any input would be helpful. Thanks so much.
- Feb 21, '10 by crissy rnIn Derry, there is Parkland Medical center. Not sure if they help with college loans. In Nashua, NH there are is Southern NH Medical Center and St. Joseph's hospital, they are bigger then Parkland. Also Manchester NH has a couple large hospitals as well. Your in a great location, plenty of options. You could even try Boston if you wanted. Only about a 50minute commute.
- Feb 22, '10 by SarahJ1516Thanks for the info!
- Sep 6, '10 by HappyParamedicRNThere is Parkland Medical Center, like someone already mentioned. Also Elliot Hospital in Manchester, especially if you want a pediatric job and CMC in manchester as well; however the job market in NH is pretty bad and it may be really difficultt to get a job, even with experience and your BSN!
- Sep 21, '10 by NeoPediRNI worked for Parkland. They do not currently offer tuition reimbursement. Had a great experience there, though. Very supportive management on my floor (Women's and Children's Care) and excellent coworkers.