LPN Jobs: Where to Look?Register Today!
- by jrv100 Mar 13, '08Does anyone have any thoughts on where to look for an LPN job in New Hampshire? Does anyone know of specific facilities that might be hiring? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=288402©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,049 Views
- Mar 13, '08 by Animal3The elliott and CMC are always hiring
- Mar 13, '08 by jrv100Thank you! Where are they located and do you know their full names? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mar 13, '08 by jrv100Actually I went online and found both of them and will be contacting HR at both facilities! Any other ideas....I'm not too familiar with NH.
Thank you so verrryyyyyy much!
- Mar 18, '08 by bailey502Elliot (in Manchester) hires LPNs. Positions available on geropsychiatric unit. Hard, but very rewarding work.
- Mar 20, '08 by HTmommyThere is also Exeter hospital which is in their home care area. Anotehr option pending on your location. Hope that helps.