Good luck on finals everyone!Register Today!
- by kukukajoo Dec 10, '06I have the worst case of semesteritis I think ever documented and I am sure there are others out there too!
I wanted to wish everyone well and I hope everyone does great on finals- soon we will be free, if only for a short time!
Study hard, the break is coming!
So let's get those A's and then have some fun!
- Dec 10, '06 by HappyParamedicRNLOL KuKu me too!! It is terrible. Just think about the positive one more semester, I have one more to go too! Do you have to take the HESI exam at your school this semester?? I do , yuck, another test just what we need. Good luck to you as well.
- Dec 11, '06 by arciedeeGood luck to the NH nursing students! Knock 'em dead (er, um, the exams that is!).
- Dec 12, '06 by kukukajooI am only in my first year, long time to go.
Personally this year has been the worst ever- one crisis after another and some very tragic and life-changing events. I just can't wait for this year to be over and a fresh one to start.
What the heck is the Hesi? I have seen it mentioned but have no clue what it actually is.
- Dec 12, '06 by NaomieRNThanks,
I have my final on Saturday. I hope to do well.
Good luck to the rest of you. Hope you all do well!
- Dec 12, '06 by HappyParamedicRNThanks and good luck to all of you as well!!
KuKu: You wil be done before you know it, it does go by fairly quickly. I found the first semester dragged, but the last two flew right by. The HESI is an exam some nursing schools give you to gage how well they are teaching you the nursing stuff. It also gages how well a person will do on the NCLEX and what the person needs to study up on. It is 4 hours loooong though which really really stinks!
- Dec 14, '06 by LilyNHRNMy final is Monday!!! Good luck everyone!!! This semester has flown. I wish you all happy holidays and a wonderful winter break.
- Dec 19, '06 by kukukajooIt's OVER! Thank goodness! I got the LOWEST score of the class in pharm final but still ended up overall with a B.
Hoping this break will give me time to recharge and pull my head all the way out of my butt. Also hoping and praying that next year is less stressful all around, not just school. This has been the worst year of my life hands down.
Got the new syllabus and looks like we have to take a test end of first year. Not sure what that's about- forgot to ask. But also charged for it on our billing statement. Like we don't get enough tests and now we have to PAY for the honor, lol!
- Dec 20, '06 by HappyParamedicRNCongrats all for a semester that is done. I got a 980 on my HESI
You all have a happy holiday.