UNLV SON Summer 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 7 by MissDreaDo you know what the last cutoffs were? I am surprised too.
- Mar 7 by asmarinoHey everyone, I got a call around 11:15 yesterday morning saying that I got accepted! Appointment is March 19th at 9 am. I had a 92 point. Hope the rest of you guys get called too, before the 15th. Crossing fingers!
- Mar 18 by PopcorngirlIf you have your orientation tomorrow, please share with me what I can expect on Thursday when I have mine. Thanks!!
- Mar 23 by IRISHLUCKQuick question. I know UNLV scrubs are red but do they require students to wear all white shoes? As a guy with big feet it's gonna be a bit of a chore to find. Sorry for the thread drift.
- Mar 24 by PopcorngirlYes they require everyone to wear all white leather shoes. I've heard Foot Locker and New Balance are good places to look.
- Mar 25 by IRISHLUCKQuote from PopcorngirlThanks for your help.Yes they require everyone to wear all white leather shoes. I've heard Foot Locker and New Balance are good places to look.
- Mar 26 by sl703If you go online, even nurse mates has men's shoes in leather, lace up, and all white.
Quote from PopcorngirlI hope your contract signing went well; that to do list folder was fairly hefty.If you have your orientation tomorrow, please share with me what I can expect on Thursday when I have mine. Thanks!!
Now, I'm proudly broke.
- Mar 27 by PopcorngirlI have my final exams the first week nursing school starts and so far one professor has said that I cannot take it early. However, the final is on Thursday May 16th, so I may or may not be able to take it depending on which day I have clinicals. Does anyone know when and how we will find out if we have clinicals on Thursdays or Fridays?
- Mar 27 by sl703They said we'll know around the beginning of March which clinical day we'll have, but I'm assuming we'd find out in orientation unless you call before hand. The April 22nd deadline is in place so that they can process all of our paperwork to the hospital on time for them to select who has clinical for which day. I hope this helps!
- Apr 3 by PopcorngirlDoes anyone know the dates we will have off over holiday break?