- by Samantha1751 Apr 4, '12Just applied for TMCC's Nursing program! Anyone else out there who has applied/is applying soon?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=693750©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,870 Views
- Jun 1, '12 by momoftaykaiCheers... I applied also! Wait, do I know you?
- Jun 10, '12 by Samantha1751.....I don't think so.....
- Jun 14, '12 by SLBlackHey Samantha1751, I was kind of interested in applying to the TMCC program the next time around. Do you know if you have to have NURS 130 completed before applying or can you be currently enrolled in the class to be able to apply?
- Jun 14, '12 by Samantha1751Quote from SLBlackHello!Hey Samantha1751, I was kind of interested in applying to the TMCC program the next time around. Do you know if you have to have NURS 130 completed before applying or can you be currently enrolled in the class to be able to apply?
I'm not sure how they're doing it for Spring but when I applied for Fall I was still in Biol 224. I just put "in progress" for that class on the application. If you call the nursing department they'll be able to let you know for sure.
- Jun 14, '12 by SLBlackAlright thank you!! When will you find you if you got in or not for the fall?
- Jun 14, '12 by Samantha1751I found out this past weekend - I got in! So exited for August!!!
- Jun 15, '12 by SLBlackCongrats!!!
- Jun 16, '12 by seedvila@Samantha 1751, Congratulations on getting in! Would you mind sharing what your GPA and HESI scores were? I'm planning on applying next year and would like a general idea of what I need to be competitive. Thanks!
- Jun 19, '12 by Samantha1751Thanks!!