Roseman BSN...anybody starting this August?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Roseman BSN...anybody starting this August? in Nevada State Nursing Programs, part of Nevada Nursing ... I haven't seen a thread made yet, so I'm just going to start one myself. :) Anyone starting the...by LaineyLe Apr 17, '12I haven't seen a thread made yet, so I'm just going to start one myself. Anyone starting the program in August? Just got my acceptance letter last week, and I heard the school is doing one or two more rounds of interviews. Getting anxious to start this Fall!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=699008©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,947 Views
- Apr 17, '12 by Maddog245I am starting in the fall too! I received the email last week & now I'm waiting for the admissions packet.
- Apr 18, '12 by LaineyLeAwesome, nice to meet a future classmate! Did you do the interview back in March? Are you local or coming from out of state? I'm coming from Southern California, so I'm probably going to start looking for housing in June/July.
- Apr 18, '12 by Maddog245I also interviewed in March. I'm currently trying to organize everything so that I can move this summer. I'm from out of state and have a long way to travel. Luckily, I have my housing situation worked out and will be living in South Las Vegas about 20-30 minutes away from the school. I'm nervous to meet everyone & hope I'm assigned to a good group! Are you taking Nevada Constitution this summer? I still have to CLEP Sociology & I want to find a Nevada Constitution class online this summer.
- Apr 19, '12 by LaineyLeI know, I hope I get a good group too! I just need to finish up my Statistics class this semester, and I'm done. I hope to take Nevada Constitution in the summer just to get it out of the way. You should apply to the community colleges in Nevada, they're starting summer enrollment already (College of Southern Nevada, Great Basin College, etc). I think we can start signing up for summer classes around April 30th. It's cool that you can take it online, but if you're going to be there in the summer, they have traditional classes for that too.
It's great you have housing worked out already. I'm hoping to find a place not too far from school. Great thing is rent in Henderson is wayyyy cheaper than where I'm living now.
- May 3, '12 by CheerGal06Hi all! I just got my acceptance email today! Super excited to be joining you in August. Now I just have to find a place to stay and move across country... sigh I wish this part was easier.
- May 4, '12 by LaineyLeHi there, congrats and welcome!! Where are you from? When I went to my interview it seemed like a lot of people were from out of state. I'm from Southern CA, so the move won't be too bad. I got my admissions packet and there's a paper where you can sign up for a roommate database with other Roseman students. Hopefully that will help you find a place close to school.
- May 5, '12 by CheerGal06I'm moving from Orlando. It's going to be a nice long drive across country. I have only been that far west once and that was for my interview. Thanks for the heads up on that roommate matcher! I would much rather have a roommate than live alone.
- May 20, '12 by apn11fddddddLast edit by apn11 on May 20, '12 : Reason: ddd
- May 21, '12 by blairnpbHey,
I have been accepted into the Accelerated BSN Program at Roseman too. I just took TEAS exam and was told last Thursday. I havent applied or interviewed yet. I am looking for a roommate and study partner. I haven't receivd packet yet with the roommate finder but if someone could post the link. I would greatly appreciated it.
See you soon
Quote from LaineyLeI haven't seen a thread made yet, so I'm just going to start one myself. Anyone starting the program in August? Just got my acceptance letter last week, and I heard the school is doing one or two more rounds of interviews. Getting anxious to start this Fall!!