CSN RN Spring 2013 - Page 38Register Today!
- Ugh, I'll be there at 0645 Stop by the bake sale or Tshirt/sweatshirt sale and say hi! I'll probably be the only one not wearing a CSN shirt :O Such a bad VP I am!
- And again, sorry if I yell at you! It's not personal, promise!
- Quote from SunshineDaisyThats fine but im curious as to why will there be yelling lolololol is it because there is sooo many people....And again, sorry if I yell at you! It's not personal, promise!
- Yes! There are a ton of you and when we get to the schedules, with 150 or so students chatting it gets loud. We have to yell above the noise to get your attention!
- Quote from SunshineDaisyOk i figured that , understood :-)Yes! There are a ton of you and when we get to the schedules, with 150 or so students chatting it gets loud. We have to yell above the noise to get your attention!
- Quote from SunshineDaisyOk I see Yes it works for you and thats what matters :-)per week, I'd say about 10 or so. I don't read the text much, just what I highlighted or marked during lecture. Bad, I know. I read supplemental books instead because they are condensed versions of the book usually! My faves are the Straight A's books and the Fort Dummies books. I also do the questions in the study guides as well. I'm passing, so it works for me!
As far as the FB group, if it's set to private it's hard to search for. You'll have to be added by someone who is in there already!
- Nov 9, '12 by umpakcHi everyone...did i miss understand about enrolling in a pharmacology class...i thought we were supposed to do that basically as soon as we could but when i try it says i am not accepted into the program yet...is that something happening just with me or am i just rying to enroll too soon?
- Nov 9, '12 by christina731I just tried and it says I'm not admitted. The people who gave us our pink slips with our schedules said something about getting an email? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention :/ I tried to call the nursing dept and they didn't answer.
SunshineDaisy do you know anything about this?Last edit by christina731 on Nov 9, '12
- Nov 9, '12 by Adam2013I'm getting the same message that it will not let me sign up because I'm not admitted.
- Nov 9, '12 by Twinkle toezThat happened to us, too. Sometimes the registrar doesn't update the list of accepted students so you status is still pre-nursing. I had to take my letter of acceptance to the registrar. I'm not sure if it's the same this semester.