CSN RN Spring 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- I would be sitting right next to you!
I sit at a desk all day so I will definitely be answering my phone!
- Oct 23, '12 by christina731Is it pathetic that I have been on this page ALL morning looking for updates? I have to go to work in a few hours and I have no idea what I'm going to do....I can only check my phone periodically when I'm there :/
- Ummm... we are both pathetic then because I haven't left the website since 6:30 this morning!
- Oct 23, '12 by fuzzyballsi was at my gym and in between my sets someone from the part time class said some of the instructors had left CSN. She mentioned maybe our class size might be smaller this go round. shenis a reliable source but I do hope she is wrong. Has anyone even heard of this?
- Oct 23, '12 by kateri8I know someone in the program and she said her instructor is leaving and that it's a bummer because she was a dynamite instructor. I only heard of the one.....
- Oct 23, '12 by christina731I added up all of the available seats in each section per the MyCSN website for NURS 101 and NURS 125 and there are between 125 and 144 seats in each class. The numbers don't add up but for sure there aren't 160 spots like the program sheet says (136 FT + 24 PT). Who the heck knows...
- Oct 23, '12 by umpakcI really hope we hear news today...even thinking about having to wait til Thursday makes me want to pull my hair out
- Me too! It feels like it should be midnight right now, but it is still early in the day.
- Oct 23, '12 by Andi311I'm with you guys. Staying on this site makes me feel calmer...or at least its what I like to think. Today is my day off so I will surely be checking for updates regularly throughout the day. Reading something new on this forum whether its good/bad, useful or not is like crack. It's like that saying, "misery loves company." I think it works for anxiety too. "Anxiety loves updates from other anxious hopefuls on allnurses.com." Is it Thursday yet?
- Oct 23, '12 by LeonaMI work as a tutor on the Charleston campus, so after reading all these promising posts I went to the LE office on my lunch break. I asked Debbie how close we are and she gave me the same stoic "calls will be made at the end of the month." I went to room 106 and asked a sweet lady at the reception desk and she just said, " no calls yet."
I like ya'll's info better than mine.