CSN RN Spr 2012 applicants When Are You Turning In Your Packets? - Page 53Register Today!
- Jan 10, '12 by naalaakkumonthank u sunshine daisy...you are the best!!! ima buy my stuffs tomorrow..waanna make sure got everything... i find some litman in amazon, but why is it thaT I DONT TRUST IT..... SCRUBTASTIC ISKINDOF EXPENSIVE..BUT IWILL GO THERE TOM... I WANNA TRY THOSE STETH TOO..... THANKS AGAIN SUBSHINE
- Jan 10, '12 by SunshineDaisyNo problem!
I got mine from here Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope and got free engraving!
- Jan 10, '12 by slinkyheadCNAahhh i just got my books! so nervous!
- Jan 10, '12 by SunshineDaisyHappy reading! I am STILL waiting on the official book list!
- are u on your second sem sunshine daisy/ what are the classes...from there u need to pass some math calculation again huh?. do u have any chance some of the practice calculation? cant wait for thirteen..i need to practice now...lol
- slinkyheadcna...am nervous, stressing already!!!!
- Jan 11, '12 by SunshineDaisyYeah, we have a 101 test the first day of clinicals, eek! Then I think week 2 or 3 is the 115 test. And yes, 2nd semester, I am in 115 (med-surg) and 243 (mental health). From what I understand we now have 20 questions and can only miss 1:uhoh21: I am nervous! If you google dosage calculation questions there's a ton. I did that for the IV ones so I could start practicing!
- omy...just bought my steth..cant hear anything!!!!bought a litmann se ii
- Jan 11, '12 by SunshineDaisyMake sure you have it in right and that the diaphragm is turned on. The ear pieces should be pointing more forward. When it is in your ears tap the bigger part and see if you hear it. If not then hold the tuning and turn the head and try again.
- Jan 12, '12 by naalaakkumonsunshine daisy..i hear 2 sound..the first one and the next one is a louder sound... are those my heartbeat already? thanks for the patience sunshine daisy