CSN RN Fall 2012 - Page 20Register Today!
- May 21, '12 by dwoffordI got a call today too. I'm in the part time program now! So excited and happy not to have to wait until August 10th.
- May 21, '12 by prettyyywingsAwww thank you so much! Yeah the July 11 thing also confused me. Lol
- May 22, '12 by Twinkle toezQuote from Twinkle toezI spoke to the instructor today. The tool box runs Thursday, July 5 through Monday, July 23.
I called the nursing dept. and they said that My CSN is incorrect and the class does start Thursday, July 5. The flier also stated that there is no class on Monday, July 11, but the 11th is a Wednesday. I've left a VM for the instructor just to make sure.
- May 22, '12 by Mz.VHi guys, I am neww to the forum. I also got into the fall 2012 full time program. I'm take tuesday 0800 pharm
- May 22, '12 by dwoffordI got to go accept my spot in the part time program today and select my classes.
- May 23, '12 by eriqualindsayOk guys... Here are some tips for first semester...TAKE TOOLBOX... It REALLY REALLY HELPS... The info u get during toolbox will NOT be taught by your professors, you will have to teach yourself. This is coming from someone who got a 720 on their math SATs and had a 4.0 before this semester GET A STUDY GROUP... Even if you have never used one before... You can thank me later...ONLINE RAGNONE STUDENTS: expect to teach yourself, pure and simple. Such is the essence of an online class. If you need help with concepts, utilize ------ or another IN STATE ON CAMPUS instructor... First semester is TOUGH but totally do-able! It was one of my most intense and stressful, but REWARDING experiences. Good luck to all of you!Last edit by dianah on May 23, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- May 23, '12 by stargurl2006Anyone have any info on the toolbox book? I've been trying to contact the bookstore but I can't seem to get anyone on the phone!
- May 23, '12 by eriqualindsayDon't stress about the book right now... Just pick it up befor your first day. It isn't really something you can study, it's mostly worksheets and step by step what ------- is gonna teach youLast edit by dianah on May 23, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- May 26, '12 by Mz.VCan I buy nurs 101 books from any of the spring 2012 students? Please
- May 29, '12 by Bea123Does anyone know what you have to do for the "Proof of Criminal "History Background Check (Precheck)" as listed on the checklist of the packet? I don't remember hearing what to do for this at orientation and I was just accepted last week. Also, what would be the best additional books to buy that aren't required texts from anyones experience that's in the program?