CSN Fall 224/251Register Today!
- by lolaviex Aug 1, '10Anyone taking 224 or 251 (or both) this fall at CSN? I just wanted to touch base with people who might be on the same schedule that I am.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=495105©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,083 Views
- Aug 2, '10 by joianettI am taking 224 at the Cheyenne campus but I go in the evenings.
- Aug 6, '10 by melementI will be taking 224. I took 251 last semester with 223, I LOVED the lab for 251 but I am a nerd :-) Good Luck!!
- Aug 6, '10 by lolaviexHow was it taking the two lab classes together, not too overwhelming? Are you applying for the Fall 2011 program?
- Aug 7, '10 by melementI did not mind the workload of the two classes, what I do not like is physiology! So I put more effort into micro than that and my grades reflected that. As long as you have good study habits, it is totally doable.
Yes, I am applying for Fall 2011, I had originally planned on Spring but because they did not have sciences over the summer and I did not want to go elsewhere, it will be Fall until I can apply with enough points. How about yourself??
- Aug 16, '10 by stargurl2006I am taking 223 and 251 this fall... excited
- Jan 25, '11 by positivityiskeyhi melement, my friend is applying for fall 2011 as well. How many points do you have?