Saint Mary’s Transition to Practice ProgramRegister Today!
- by j5676c Dec 2, '11Could anyone provide any information regarding the hospital or their new grad program? Is there anyone else interviewing for a position? I’m not from the Reno area so any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Last edit by j5676c on Dec 2, '11
- Dec 7, '11 by newgradRN12Hi, where are you from? I'm also interviewing, what units did you put down as your preference??
- Dec 7, '11 by j5676cI live in Vegas. I’m interviewing for ER and ICU. How about you?
- Dec 9, '11 by BabyG246Hi Guys! I'm from Reno and interviewed yesterday. How did your interviews go? Is you haven't interviewed yet, when do you go? What units? I graduated in August with my BSN. Heard they narrowed down the candidates to 40 and are taking 15 total for the program. Good luck! :-)
- Dec 9, '11 by j5676cHi! My interview isn’t until next week. What units did you interview for? If possible, could you share your interview experience? Was it more behavioral questions or were you asked clinical questions as well? Thanks and good luck to you too =)