Roseman BSN...anybody starting this August?
- 0Apr 17, '12 by LaineyLeI haven't seen a thread made yet, so I'm just going to start one myself. Anyone starting the program in August? Just got my acceptance letter last week, and I heard the school is doing one or two more rounds of interviews. Getting anxious to start this Fall!!
- 0Apr 18, '12 by Maddog245I also interviewed in March. I'm currently trying to organize everything so that I can move this summer. I'm from out of state and have a long way to travel. Luckily, I have my housing situation worked out and will be living in South Las Vegas about 20-30 minutes away from the school. I'm nervous to meet everyone & hope I'm assigned to a good group! Are you taking Nevada Constitution this summer? I still have to CLEP Sociology & I want to find a Nevada Constitution class online this summer.
- 0Apr 19, '12 by LaineyLeI know, I hope I get a good group too! I just need to finish up my Statistics class this semester, and I'm done. I hope to take Nevada Constitution in the summer just to get it out of the way. You should apply to the community colleges in Nevada, they're starting summer enrollment already (College of Southern Nevada, Great Basin College, etc). I think we can start signing up for summer classes around April 30th. It's cool that you can take it online, but if you're going to be there in the summer, they have traditional classes for that too.
It's great you have housing worked out already. I'm hoping to find a place not too far from school. Great thing is rent in Henderson is wayyyy cheaper than where I'm living now.
- 0May 4, '12 by LaineyLeHi there, congrats and welcome!! Where are you from? When I went to my interview it seemed like a lot of people were from out of state. I'm from Southern CA, so the move won't be too bad. I got my admissions packet and there's a paper where you can sign up for a roommate database with other Roseman students. Hopefully that will help you find a place close to school.
- 0May 21, '12 by blairnpbHey,
I have been accepted into the Accelerated BSN Program at Roseman too. I just took TEAS exam and was told last Thursday. I havent applied or interviewed yet. I am looking for a roommate and study partner. I haven't receivd packet yet with the roommate finder but if someone could post the link. I would greatly appreciated it.
See you soon
Quote from LaineyLeI haven't seen a thread made yet, so I'm just going to start one myself. Anyone starting the program in August? Just got my acceptance letter last week, and I heard the school is doing one or two more rounds of interviews. Getting anxious to start this Fall!!